The Professional Survey Group is committed to providing top quality survey research to Montessori Schools. Our knowledge of Montessori education, combined with our research expertise and our dedication to providing affordable research services, makes us an ideal option for Montessori Schools seeking insight into the views of prospective, current, and former families.
We have research approaches that can help you discern the priorities of your current families, understand the messaging most likely to draw inquirers into your applicant pool, identify the reasons why families may leave your school, and/or discover how your alumni are doing (and what they think about your school).
PSG works in close collaboration with you throughout each project to guarantee that our research addresses your most pressing needs. We are dedicated to ensuring that the insights gleaned from our surveys are presented in a manner that is tangible and actionable. Our recommendations are designed to provide a clear blueprint for enhancing your communications and refining your programs or operations when necessary.
Our Montessori experience includes:
- A 2009 coalition project involving 11 Montessori Schools across the country designed to assess parents' perspectives on Teacher Quality
- A 2008 coalition project involving 10 Massachusetts Montessori schools designed to investigate the needs and priorities of families seeking Montessori education at the Elementary level
- Current family satisfaction surveying
- Community surveying related to strategic planning
- Admitted student surveying